DNS and Cloudflare
Registrar will point to your nameservers and nameservers (eg Cloudflare nameservers) will point to your hosting provider.
- A record points to IP address
- CNAME points to another name eg 'nipeshkc7.github.io'
- AAAA points to IPV6 record
- Can be used to add A, CNAME, AAAA records etc.
- Can be used for free SSL
- Faster load times due to its CDN.
GCP Cloud DNS #
- Costs money, so instead use the registrar's DNS management or Cloudflare.
Dig (DNS Lookup) #
- Use tools like Dig for DNS lookup (see DNS servers etc)